Palm Harbor, FL Heating and Air Conditioning Experts
Keeping cool in Palm Harbor, FL is a breeze when you have Pinellas Comfort Systems in your corner. We've been in the HVAC business since 1957; our family-owned-and-operated company has spanned three generations. As a Certified Trane Comfort Specialist, we provide hard-working products that keep the Florida heat out and the cool comfort in. When you call Pinellas Comfort Systems, you're connecting with the best.
Innovative Products For Superior Indoor Comfort
- Trane Furnaces and Air Conditioners
- Trane Air Cleaners
- Trane Thermostats and Controls
Reliable Solutions For All Your HVAC Needs
- Air Conditioner and Furnace Installation: When it comes to HVAC installations, attention to detail matters. Furnace, air conditioner and ductless system installations call for proper sizing, precise installation, superior workmanship and years of hands-on experience. Efficiency matters too, because we want your new system to save you money on Palm Harbor, FL energy costs. At Pinellas Comfort Systems, we would offer you nothing less.
- Furnace and AC Repair: Our NATE-Certified technicians are highly-qualified HVAC experts. If you need cooling or heating repair in Palm Harbor, our technicians have solutions. Regardless of equipment make or model, there aren't many repair issues that a NATE-Certified technician can't fix.
- HVAC Maintenance Service: Maintenance for your HVAC is like oil changes and tuneups for your car -- and equally important. Equipment servicing reduces breakdowns, keeps potential issues from becoming full-blown problems and prepares your unit for another year of keeping you comfortable.
- Emergency Service: When your Palm Harbor heating or cooling system needs help, we won't ask you to wait until tomorrow. We're here 24/7 for emergency calls, and we'll be on your Bay Area doorstep with a solution for the problem in quick order.
Pinellas Comfort Systems has been serving the HVAC needs of Palm Harbor, Tampa Bay and Clearwater, FL, for going on 60 years. "We do the hard work so that you can stay cool."