Start Saving Now with Our Heating & AC Maintenance Services and Plans
Heating and cooling equipment is built to operate reliably over a long lifetime. However, complex internal motors, relays, capacitors and other high-tech components are exposed to extreme wear and stress, especially during our severe summer weather. No matter how old your HVAC system may be, heating and AC maintenance can help improve overall performance and lower the chance of an unexpected breakdown.
At Pinellas Comfort Systems, we offer two seasonal AC and heating maintenance plans designed to lower utility costs and extend the life of your equipment:
Superior Savings Plan
One visit every year for $119.00
Platinum Savings Plan
Two visits every year for $159.00
Complete Maintenance Services
Purchasing a preventive maintenance plan helps ensure your HVAC equipment complies with the manufacturer’s warranty provisions. Either once or twice a year in the offseason, we send our certified technicians to your office or home to complete a variety of important calibrations, inspections, tests and other critical services.
Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Inspecting coolant levels and check pressure
- Calibrating thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature
- Inspecting and tightening wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays
- Inspecting the evaporator coil for cleanliness
- Cleaning the cabinets and remove obstructions from the grille assembly
- Flushing and cleaning the condensate drain line
- Inspecting and cleaning the condenser
- Inspecting the outdoor disconnect
- Inspecting the fan motor and blades and lubricate if necessary
- Checking compressor amps at startup
- Testing continuity across all motors
- Air balancing the registers if necessary
The Benefits of Preventive Maintenance
There are many important benefits provided by a preventive maintenance program when the work is performed by a skilled and experienced HVAC professional.
Reduced Repair Costs
A preseason tune-up helps reveal hidden problems before they can cause a breakdown in severe summer weather.
Longer Equipment Life
Properly serviced heating and cooling equipment will accumulate fewer runtime hours while still providing exceptional comfort. Preventive maintenance helps reduce wear and tear on vital internal parts, which can extend the service life of the system.
Reduced Utility Costs
A preseason tune-up will restore your HVAC equipment to the original manufacturer’s performance specifications. This will help improve overall efficiency and lower monthly operating costs.
Comprehensive HVAC Maintenance Plans
For customers in Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor and St. Peterburg, FL, and the surrounding area, Pinellas Comfort Systems is your best choice for complete HVAC maintenance services.