Every homeowner needs a water heater they can rely on. Hot water is a basic necessity for daily living. From cooking and cleaning to showering, you can’t live without it. A tankless water heater makes sure you never have to worry about running out of hot water. Whenever you need hot water, this unit produces it on demand.
Pinellas Comfort Systems employs expert plumbing technicians who know how to perform professional tankless water heater installations. You can count on us to do the job quickly and efficiently every time. We can handle all your plumbing services needs.
Signs You Need a Tankless Water Heater
Most of us don’t give water heaters a second thought. We know they provide us with hot water but not necessarily how they accomplish this task. Sometimes, our water heaters don’t work as well
as we’d like them to. Here are some signs you should upgrade your traditional tank water heater to a tankless alternative.
- You quickly run out of hot water — If you run out of hot water regularly, you should get a tankless heater. Tanks only heat the water in them at any given time. Once the water is used up, the tankmust be refilled and the water reheated.
- Expensive energy bills — With a traditional water heater, the entire tank of water has to be heated and kept hot. This requires significant amounts of energy, which costs more money.
- Your water heater is over ten years old — Even with the best maintenance, water heaters have a life expectancy. If your water heater is over ten years old, there’s a good chance you’ll need to replace it soon.
Advantages of a Tankless Water Heater
A tankless heater has several advantages over traditional water heaters. Here are the top four:
- Limitless hot water — One of the best features of a tankless water heater is that it works on demand. The more hot water you need, the more it produces.
- Extended life span — Another benefit of a tankless water heater is that it doesn’t have to work constantly. This means the components don’t wear out as fast and can last for up to 20 years.
Energy efficiency — Since a tankless heater doesn’t work around the clock, it uses far less energy. Most of the power a traditional water heater uses is spent keeping the water in the tank hot.
- Less maintenance — In some areas, traditional water heaters need maintenance every six months to a year. Tankless water heaters can go for four or five years before requiring any care.
Tankless Water Heaters in Clearwater, FL, and Surrounding Areas
If you live in the Clearwater, FL, area, a tankless water heater is a great choice for home heating. It can reduce your monthly energy bills while providing an endless supply of hot water on demand. You can even get coupons to help with the cost of service and installation.
Pinellas Comfort Systems is your go-to solution for any plumbing and heating needs. We’ve served the community for years and have built a reputation for delivering quality service. You can book a service online today.